I am an Assistant Professor at Jindal Global Business School at O.P. Jindal Global University and a Visiting Scientist at Economics and Planning Unit at Indian Statistical Institute, Delhi.
Areas of Interest:
- Development Economics, Microfinance, Inequality.
- Game Theory, Contract Theory, Growth Theory, Bounded Rationality.
- Simultaneous Borrowing and Saving in Microfinance (with Prabal Roy Chowdhury) -- submitted.
- A Theory of Progressive Lending (with Dilip Mookherjee) -- submitted.
- Perceptions, Biases, and Inequality (with Anuradha Saha) -- submitted.
- How Does Competition among MFIs affect Moneylenders and Borrowers? (with Prabal Roy Chowdhury) -- available on request.
Work in Progress:
- Savings Requirement and Progressive Lending - A Behavioural Explanation.
- Group Lending vs. Individual Lending in Microfinance (with Parikshit Ghosh).
- Cheap Talk (with Parikshit Ghosh).
- Microeconomic Theory II at Ashoka University (Spring 2019) Lecture Notes
- Microeconomic Theory I at Ashoka University (Monsoon 2018)
- Political and Institutional Economics at Shiv Nadar University (Spring 2018).